• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

I was never supposed to get a second email. The dealer I picked called me to confirm.

I was never supposed to get a second email. The dealer I picked called me to confirm.
Did anyone have their positive follow up notice come from their dealer rather than from Yamaha , as the first one came from Yamaha ?
Did anyone have a sorry your inline notification come from your dealer instead of Yamaha ?
I thought this was a purchasing process that did not involve the dealer .
Dealer only involved in the delivery .
How can one system have so many variations of procedure ??
No wonder there were issues .

I ordered through a dealer which I’m happy I did since the release was a mess and the Yamaha website was crashing due to volume. I ordered an Srx and they couldn’t get the order in until 1:40pm on the 22 we thought we missed out but on the 30th at 10 am we got confirmation from Yamaha we got one.

And the first email did say 48 business hours so like banking hours no weekends included

Guys I know that were successful got an email from Yamaha and their dealer got notified at the same time

Yes the dealer and myself got notice from Yamaha Canada at the same time.

I ordered through a dealer which I’m happy I did since the release was a mess and the Yamaha website was crashing due to volume. I ordered an Srx and they couldn’t get the order in until 1:40pm on the 22 we thought we missed out but on the 30th at 10 am we got confirmation from Yamaha we got one.
At the bottom of your confirmation email what did it list as the date of your order ?

Guys I know that were successful got an email from Yamaha and their dealer got notified at the same time
So the real issue is why did my order say March 27 when the order was confirmed on the 22nd at 1:50 .
Did anyone get an SRX in Canada with an order after me ?

So the real issue is why did my order say March 27 when the order was confirmed on the 22nd at 1:50 .
Did anyone get an SRX in Canada with an order after me ?
Yes I ordered on march 22 at 1:40pm got the first email. Then the second email was march 30 with the reservation.

Yes I ordered on march 22 at 1:40pm got the first email. Then the second email was march 30 with the reservation.

His question is about the date at the bottom of the email. You ordered on the 22, you got your confirmation on the 30th. In that confirmation is a date that so far has not been either the 22nd or the 30th. It is the date that the order was processed.

His question is about the date at the bottom of the email. You ordered on the 22, you got your confirmation on the 30th. In that confirmation is a date that so far has not been either the 22nd or the 30th. It is the date that the order was processed.
Right the first email was a reservation on the 22nd but you where not guaranteed a unit until the second email which is the confirmation of your unit and the date of confirmation. For me was march 30 even though my order was on the 22.

Cat will be sold out by noon on 4/19.

This makes me feel lucky lucky paying $17615 otd for my 2022 Sidewinder Gt. 5 year warranty also picked up 04/15/22

Back