• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 Prototypes and Spy Photos

1676497326735.png

looks like it’s a polaris
They’re all getting ready to jump ship
Lol
Just remember if the poo ends up with a 998
None of you can buy one
Hahaha

It would be pretty straightforward for Yamaha to bring Fox Live Valve to the IQS suspension.

When the procross chassis is dialed in there isn't a better riding sled out there.
100% agree
Why an NA 4st? I'm honestly surprised you're not on a Winder yet!

Shoot I'm even thinking about upgrading to one and I'm lucky if I can get 800 miles of riding a year in with the snow being 600 miles away and all (on a normal year)..
Because although better body panels a Windèr is still a ProCross and Doo and Poo have a better fitting chassis for me. Other reason is I have no problem hanging with or leading the Winders on my Viper. Lastly I can’t really modify mine anymore than it is. Can’t imagine the issues I would have if I took a Windèr to level I am at. 300hp would be too tempting.

Should be easy enough to convert a catalyst to a yam badge. On the Cat alytic Converter assembly line....yuk yuk!!

Back