• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A arm bushings - will these fit the '07 VL?

TinMule

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 Venture RS
07 Venture Lite
In a middle of a taking apart the arms on my 07 VL.
trying to source bushing (other than plastic).
Would you know if these, listed for an '09 fit?

07 part no: 90381-16N51-00
09 part no. 90381-16003-00

part no listed on Kimpex: 90384-16N51-00

looking for 24/28 on the lower a

1672519739251.png

That Kimpex bushing doesn't look right. It doesn't have a lip. Maybe it's for the ski spindle?

The Oilite bushings usually come complete in a kit. If you can find one for a Phazer, it will fit the VL/MP. May be getting hard to find. Didn't see one in the RD catalogue or on Ulmer's site. Check this thread for possible sources:

I just had my A Arm bushings on my 16 mp replaced. I can ask the guy where he got them. He is a mechanic buddy who did it.

They're available at Schmidt Brothers:

Ski spindle bushings at Ulmer:

Thank you Mooseman! so much appreciated! Happy trails!

Sorry, are these two different kits (with different benefits) that will fit the 07 VL? Thank you

The Schmidt Bros is for the lower linkages at the inner tie rods that is a design flaw and the Ulmer is for the ski bolt bushings which usually the original thin metal ones fail and make the ski loose in the spindle.

Check with Ulmer for the ski bushings as I just remembered that the VL's are wider than the Phazer's. Not sure if the Nytro's would work.

The Schmidt Bros is for the lower linkages at the inner tie rods that is a design flaw and the Ulmer is for the ski bolt bushings which usually the original thin metal ones fail and make the ski loose in the spindle.

Check with Ulmer for the ski bushings as I just remembered that the VL's are wider than the Phazer's. Not sure if the Nytro's would work.
Perfect! Thanks again!

Back