• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

a couple pics

monker

TY 4 Stroke Guru
2 pics from Saturday. Rode trails all morning with great conditions then broke trail all afternoon. Snow was up over the hood most of the day. Maiden voyage on the GT; 02 viper with monoshock, clutching, seat riser, and bar riser; 04 warrior with supercharger, m10, exhaust, bar riser, etc.

The sleds ran awsome except for when a branch from a blow down hit my key switch and ripped the core out. Had to take it all apart, rip out the wires and hot wire the sled to get back.

Did I mention that I love the supercharger? The more you get on it, the higher the front end comes up in the deep snow. You can't even begin to get into the throttle on the trail. :Rockon:

Attachments

• break.jpg
    break.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 191
  • trail.jpg
    trail.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 198

Monker, nice pics! Where were you? Looks like the UP?

Monker, are you running the race gas configuration or the prem pump configuration on the pullies? I just made the switch from underdriven to overdriven pulley setup now that the carbs are dialed in.

I won't get to test her out until new years but the difference in throttle response on the stand is obnoxious. :twisted: Can't wait to hit the mountains and see the difference :Rockon: . I wonder if the wife has taken out additional life insurance on me yet :D :drink: .

BTW :pics:

Jim

Bluebullet: That is by Speculator, NY

BlgsRX-1mtn: I am running a 1:1 ratio. Pump gas. I just jetted down to 132.5s and have to raise the needles yet. I could probably drop down to 130s, but never got to hold it wide open. Crazy power and not enough room. Hopefully the lakes will freeze up soon. I ran the race gas setup at the end of the summer on the asphalt. I controlled the 'jetting' with the fuel mixture.

I see why the mountain guys like these setups. Riding in over 1' of fresh snow, it was crazy the speeds you could get and then just pick up for front end with no problem.

Back