• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A little 4 stroke vs. 2 stroke video...

Ya it rocks,some sick shutes to navagate thru,wow you guys make it look so easy,us flat landers dream of this type of riding,but understand it takes years of practice and very large balls to make look so easy,lol keep the awsome vids coming.... thanks. ;)! ;)!

LMAO!!!!!
i really liked the part with the 2-stroke test facility,
first the nose dive and then the sled hits the guy in the head.
EXCELLENT video!!!!!
we want MORE!!!!!!

Grimm said:
I can't get it to work.
Any tips?

Grimm, if your on a 56k dial up modem like me; it will take about 1/2 hr. to download. Just click on the lowest view width available (320). You should be able to see the control panel with the play, stop and volume adjustment. After a few minutes click play and you should see the video start playing. Right click on the video and select zoom full screen. This will give you a progress bar while the video is playing. Once the buffering is complete click play again and you should be able to see the whole video un-interupted.

By the way, awsesome video Tom. ;)! :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

Jim

AWESOME!

I was laughing my but off as well in the beginning.

I have watched that video several times and think it is awesome. I love loading it up and watching the 2 stroke guys squirm, LOL

Back