• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Alpine nytro runs rough past 3000 rpm

Boost it kits do not use a aftermarket adjustable fuel regulator they use a stock apex fuel regulator, which I believe starts at 43 psi and is a 1 to 1 rise. That may be part of the problem

Mine has a malpassi regulator in it, apparently According to the original owner that’s what alpine put in when the kit was put on

Boost it kits do not use a aftermarket adjustable fuel regulator they use a stock apex fuel regulator, which I believe starts at 43 psi and is a 1 to 1 rise. That may be part of the problem

That sounds correct. I have a Boost-it/custom build. I used an Apex regulator.

Well having your fuel pressure so low would explain why your map is so different than mine. Mountaintech can you post what you have for a map so we can compare. Or pm me

Well having your fuel pressure so low would explain why your map is so different than mine. Mountaintech can you post what you have for a map so we can compare. Or pm me

I’ve set it to 42 now, that’s what it is supposed to be at apparently. What’s your fuel pressure? If it’s not the injectors or controller it must be the fuel pressure regulator when the sleds starts to make boost then it doesn’t add proper fuel?

Mine is 43 psi and rises as boost comes on. Sounds like your regulator is acting up or check fuel lines for cracks leaks?

Mine is 43 psi and rises as boost comes on. Sounds like your regulator is acting up or check fuel lines for cracks leaks?
I’ve replaced all the lines already, I’m just waiting for the box to come back and then I will check and see if the fuel pressure rises with boost. I installed a fuel pressure gauge on the handlebars so I can watch it. How much should fuel pressure rise with each pound of boost?

just heard back from sds and they say box checks out fine, fires injectors on their table at 5500 rpm. Does this sound right? Once I get it back the only other thing I could think of would be the rising rate fuel pressure regulator

Back