• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

amsnow/dynotech shootout

Doowithblue

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
07 Mach z x (sold)
18- RTX LE
Any news as to how the Sw ran today? I heard the 850 got ET'd in dealer prep by a polaris 800. Poo has thier 800s workin good.

IMG_2307.JPG
Total Sidewinder domination. Really not even close. This is stock run

Wonder who prepped the winder and what they did. Excell? Likely not a lot.

Kenny mentioned the doo guys didn't do a whole lot to the 850 in dealer prep. What is actually allowed in dealer prep?

Hearing dealer prep the Sidewinder went 107.6mph. Cat 104. 850 Doo 102
The ET for the winder was 12.2 that's smoking,the cat was 13 something,not great,but 2nd place,the pic you have shows 102 mph for winder,how did they make 5 more mph in 1/4 that's very nice. Thanks for the Info bro..

View attachment 134247 Total Sidewinder domination. Really not even close. This is stock run

That is actually from last seasons winter real world results. Not what happened today in NY.

I'd like to see some results. Hear the 850 was fastest in the "800" class. Cat's 800 is a real slug. Not much else out there for info.

Johnny Skeptical must have been driving the cat 2s 800. He smelled like a chainsaw!!lol

Only times given were for 1000ft today, unprepped sidewinder in the 9.3-9.40s, 107.6-8,off the top of my head. I believe the prepped one was not as fast, seemed like track was going away during prepped runs.

I felt the earth stop rotating for 9 seconds today...must have been when the winder ran!!!

Only times given were for 1000ft today, unprepped sidewinder in the 9.3-9.40s, 107.6-8,off the top of my head. I believe the prepped one was not as fast, seemed like track was going away during prepped runs.
If that is true,than this is a very fast SW low 9,s in 1/4 mile at 107 is very good.

The SW was a good 4 to 6 mph faster than the 160 hp class sleds .The SW was faster than the cat 9000s .Dealer prep on the doo was tightening the front skid shock .The poo and cat guys were changing clutches as tom ferry who was running the cat under estimated how much gas was in the sled so he got a rerun .Trying to save weight didn't work .The poo 144 skid works because the back 10" is bent up then it can carry the skis .The new 800 cat is a real slug .The turbos this year are in their own class as they should be .Starting line was hard dirt/ice .ETS were all close .In the 160 hp class the poo et was 1/2 a tenth faster than the doo ,but the doo had more mph .Most of the sleds were running triggers for studs also .

Back