• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another frankensled nytro.

Riley Cloarec

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro mcx270
Havnt seen one like this before, started out as a mcx240 with forward post and vents.
2dFZwi2
2dFZwi2
TCE5PMV.jpg

Now it's a 270mcx converted to front mount garrett2560 with heat shield blanket. ulmer header. Tunnel dump. Flat tunnel to pro rmk dimensions raised the back of tunnel 4 inches to create more castor in spindles making geometry more like the rmk. Pro running boards and pro bumper. Arctic cat 153 skid with ice age rails bdx anti stab and inner wheel kit. Gen4 skidoo 850 fuel tank seat and tank supports. Custom aluminum cap for fuel tank with 3 cat puck style pickups one front middle and two back corners. Rev tunnel cooler under tank with heat mat between. 200cfm exhaust fan to reduce underhoodtemps. Custom side vents to tie in tank. Gripper skis, cr racing a arms. Rad delete. Probably something I'm missing but thought it might be appreciated here to the yamaha diehards. hope picture works will try upload some build pics if theres interest.

Last edited:

Help with pic please. shared from flickr with the [ img] technique mentioned

1A47A7E1-8993-4D4A-B63D-A62564EF5036.jpeg DCE88536-973A-471E-BB6A-F5C8342ABD13.jpeg Very nice job you have done. A lot of your mods are the same as mine. I call my nytro a yamapolacatdoo as it has some of every brand.

That is an amazing sled!!! Wow! I love how you did the tank, seat combo and tied in with factory plastics. Looks totally OEM but badazz! I love it! I may do the same with my Apex this summer. Similar tunnel, doo tank/seat, impulse turbo, motec, etc. Not happy with oem SW and back to building on my own to be assured the thing will work!

So how does it work handle???

Thx dude. I think maybe a few more will do this tank now that they see it fit nice. Hardest part is fuel pump fitment. Need a custom aluminum piece to make it seal right, I used external fuel pump so was a little easier. Only tested around my place so far patchy snow between trees feels good so far.

Back