• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone seen this?

That's one way to get 130-140 hp into a Phazer........gotta do something with the front end tho!!

That exhaust needs some work. Proly killing the power of that triple. Didn't look all that fast to me.

That guys been working on that for 2 years now. Having owned 2 yamaha triples I'm not sure that I'd want one in Phazer Chassis. Fuel economy would be alright but those redhead triples don't even come close to having the "snap" that the phazer has, it seem to take forever for the power to come on when you crack the throttle. Also I've run a fair share of Redhead triples with my MTX and I've beaten everyone in short races, Hell the reason I got rid of my WELL TUNED/CLUTCHED SX600R is that I was getting beat in the 0-60 race by a STOCK base phazer, beat to the point where he would actually pull away slightly until 60mph on the speedo before I would reel him in and pass him at 70mph. That motor would be good for one thing in a phazer, top end speed, that is about it. I'm not even sure the redhead triple is much lighter than the Phazer 4 stroke. THAT motor is designed for speed on the lakes/straights, the Phazer is designed for corner to corner pounding.

A light 105 hp 500cc 2-stroke twin would be a better choice. But then again, the thing i liked the most about the Phazer was the motor.
Like guys talked since the day they first came out, the motor is two- 250 motors, how about two-450 motors? 900cc 4-stroke, Hmmm, same range Ski-Doo rumors are for the next ACE engine.
Yamaha, 80hp out of a 500cc 4-stroke. Is anyone else even remotely close to the hp vs cc Yamaha has? Cat needs a dang turbo to get a few sled lengths on the Ape.

Between the dog barking and the damn sound of it, pretty annoying to watch...
Looks like crap, good way to ruin a sled ;)!

porkchop said:
Between the dog barking and the damn sound of it, pretty annoying to watch...
Looks like crap, good way to ruin a sled ;)!

I could only make it 1/2 way thru the video...that dog had to go.

Did no one catch his f/s ad posted in an unrelated thread here last night?
Based on the composition, I'd say the trailerish remark was not far off. Seems to have been deleted now.

yea but i give him props for the sled atleast running and driving

Back