• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone using power commander FC?

Matthew457

Expert
Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro xtx
I was wondering if it is worth it to get a fuel controller? Easy to adjust and don’t want to deal with going onto a computer like you need to do with the PCV. Are These fuel controls easy to manually set even with out any fuel air sensor?

I bought a PCFC from Ulmer for my bolt-on Nytro - has K&N filters, AAEN header, and AAEN muffler. At the time he told me I didn't need to spend the additional money for the PCV. It came preset from him for my setup. From what I remember it's just a few potentiometers you can adjust with a small screw driver.

What mods? Have you looked at the EHS Racing EFI Controller. Basically works like a digital carb, you can increase fuel at idle/mid/WOT, and ramps which are like a boost pump. All set via 2 buttons and some colored LED's.

What mods? Have you looked at the EHS Racing EFI Controller. Basically works like a digital carb, you can increase fuel at idle/mid/WOT, and ramps which are like a boost pump. All set via 2 buttons and some colored LED's.
I have MBRP Header with Skinz super Q muffler, from what I’ve heard the stock air box gets lots of flow and you can bring down fuel economy a lot and make it not run as smooth by putting holes in the cover with the screens. so just leaving that. running NGK Iridium IX plugs

Back