• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex asphalt outlaw build

I just got home from the race track and my first OSDRA race at the IHRA Mopar NitroJam Nationals at grand bend. pretty happy with where the sled is in a short time. Had a couple of best's this weekend with my best 1/8th at 5.05@ 142 - I had another 5.06 @145 and my best 1/4 at 8.0 @160 0n a let off as well - geared of 1/8 mile - this thing will be a beast in the 1/4 when set up!

Here's a video of me racing Glen Hall on a proline chassie - He ended by winning the race and put me on the trailer - just Happy to be in this caliber of racing!

I just got home from the race track and my first OSDRA race at the IHRA Mopar NitroJam Nationals at grand bend. pretty happy with where the sled is in a short time. Had a couple of best's this weekend with my best 1/8th at 5.05@ 142 - I had another 5.06 @145 and my best 1/4 at 8.0 @160 0n a let off as well - geared of 1/8 mile - this thing will be a beast in the 1/4 when set up!

Here's a video of me racing Glen Hall on a proline chassie - He ended by winning the race and put me on the trailer - just Happy to be in this caliber of racing!

AWESOME.........:Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon:

Nice job!!! Still flying tho.

That's awesome buddy!! Would love to come see your next race! Keep us posted!

Bit of a update this year, upgraded clutches to stm over sized 8 arm primary and stm secondary, new proline drives and new clutch gaurd. Installed new prostock inc skid too !!

IMG_3662.JPG

Last edited:
Cool bits and BEAUTIFUL machine! Them 8 second passes are gonna be history. Great Job!

What type of clutches were you running prior to upgrading?

IMG_3989.JPG
IMG_4070.jpg
I haven't been on in while and just thought I'd update about my summer. Finished up the season at the Amsnow shootout last weekend finishing 3rd both days. Ran my seasons best in the 1/8 mile, finally getting into the 4's with a 4.97@ 146 and also ran a 5.03 @ 149 with that being my best mph. On Saturday I ran a 6.49 @164 in the 1000 ft race. Still have a lot of tuning to do on the sled- all this power is a handful to figure out how to get down the track in a short distance- spent a lot of the year spinning until I stopped at Jeremy Hannan's track dyno on the way to Amsnow and he took a ton of power out of the beginning of my runs. Looking forward to next year with a few more changes coming as the sled progresses.

Good job on the sled it should rock.

Last edited:

Back