• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex IAC valve question

Bicycle_Mafia

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Apex RZR
Hey guys I have an 06 apex motor in my rzr down here in arkansas and it's done nothing but give me problems. I've done a lot of research on this forum and can't find my answer. I need to know how many turns out the #4 adjuster screw is on the iac valve. I didn't know I wasnt supposed to turn it because it's set from factory to not be messed with but I did anyways not knowing. Just hoping someone could tell me how many turns out it needs to be set to. I'm trying to sync my throttle bodies and not having very good luck.

It's going to be set approx the same as the other screws. You need a set of vacuum manometers to set them up.

Yea I'm broke right now and can't afford a manometer so I made one myself. So if I could set the #4 screw to the factory setting then I'd be able to set the other 3 screws to match #4. Right now it's backfiring out the intake and the idle is jumping up and down.

Back