• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Asphalt Results "2007"

OK, we're back. I had to leave before Don could run again yesterday, but he made it to the 3rd round and then lost to a GIRL in a PINTO. Might start calling him Wayne's world for the rest of the day...

Anway, today he has three passes in the books, with an all-time best ET of 9.71!! A little more pre-load on the rear appears to be helping.

We're shut down for intermission until 2:00 (it's about 1:20 right now).

Don just walked over to the sled with the polish in his hand. So far he has a '9' and a decimal on the windshield - not sure what the other two digits will be....

Don just came over and told me he knows, but isn't telling me!!

Intermission is over, Wayne is getting the leathers on now.

Looks like the dial-in is going to be 9.79.

The tail wind we had earlier in the day turned into a head wind, now it's on the way back to the rear again. Could see some good times.

Wayne put his first car on the trailer. 9.90 on a 9.79 but the '70 Plymouth with spray broke out. Got lucky on this one.

.61 RT
1.465 60'
9.90 ET
129.78 mph

Splitting the difference on the dial in for the next run, which should be in about 30 min...

A pinto Don......Got to watch them girls as they can cut a light.

NOS-PRO said:
A pinto Don......Got to watch them girls as they can cut a light.
Yes Terry a fricken Pinto with a big motor and a delay box!!!! She runs in Box class usually but this was a gambler’s race where they mix everyone up in the third round, box and no box. Next time I enter in one of these the SRX with the box is coming out!!!!!!! I’ll have to look back at the slip, but I think she had cut a .502 light, tha’t pretty hard to beat even if you run your number. I ran against her the next morning in time trials, figured I’d show her, right she did it to me again, this time it was only for fun.

Made it past the first round yesterday only to red light on the second round. Don’t think I would have won anyway as the thing broke loose big time at the line and my 60’ ended up being a 1.62 or so. The best 60’ so far was a 1.42, not sure if I can get it down from there but will try. I’ll be checking a couple of things before the next race in two weeks and will probably make one change out of what I find. Don’t want to change any more than one thing at a time!!!

Hard to beat anybody with a box, if that is the class you are running.

Guys here are .000-.006 with the box, and some of these guys are scoring a perfect package with a .000 and right on their dial. Happened 3 times on Saturday at Kaukauna.

The street guys who have been racing there have been cutting .0? lights also.

First time with a full pass on NOS and first time in the 8's and we are quite happy about it. Skidframe is stock with the touches of Arnies Cathouse who originally put it together for me then between Lewis Performance and myself we made the changes we are at now.

ptm

puddytatman said:
First time with a full pass on NOS and first time in the 8's and we are quite happy about it. Skidframe is stock with the touches of Arnies Cathouse who originally put it together for me then between Lewis Performance and myself we made the changes we are at now.

ptm

Congrats - that's really impressive!

Here is an older picture of the sled looks close to the same but has been lightened up. Straight motor best was 9.57 but I think with only 2 times out for straight motor we could have been better. Here is a link to the video but it is not to good and I got to excited to see the results I cut off them on the vid but you can see by reaction times of the bike and sled and the time slip this was the run.

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x283 ... 0_0853.flv

Attachments

• F9 web sites.JPG
    F9 web sites.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 73
Apex I sure do remember you stopping by and talking with Carey who was wrenching on my sled. Please make sure you stop by again so we cna chat. Maybe Stone88 will be there he just put his Apex on the tar and runs Cayuga and infact should be out this weekend. Let me know when the next race will be as the track was very good.

ptm

Back