• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Back from the Toronto Show

Cubby's RX-1

VIP Member
Website
www.cubbyscustoms.com
Hey Guys,

What a great show. If you didnt see the custom sled display you really missed out. Custom John and the crew from Custom Sleds treated me like royalty, even though I'm a yankee. I got a couple of pictures here but more are to come soon.....................................Cubby

P.S. Can anyone tell me what kind of sled the black and green one is in the picture below?????

Attachments

• cubby3.jpg
    cubby3.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 145
  • show3.jpg
    show3.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 196

top looks like like a fcat hood and some other componants with rx front suspension even behind the hood looks like rx plastic. i would also ASSUME it's probably got a genesis engine. so you were there what's up with it? don't keep leaving us in the dark

I have seen two F-Chasis sleds so far with RX Turbo's in them. Could be another one.

Well......... it IS a RX-1 with a cat front end on it. This thing is sick as well as about 7 other sleds that Custom John had at the show.

Attachments

• show2.jpg
    show2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 162
  • show8.jpg
    show8.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 127
  • show4.jpg
    show4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 145
FX-1

Maddog said:
I have seen two F-Chasis sleds so far with RX Turbo's in them. Could be another one.

Thanks cubby!! Its not an F chasie!! its a 04 RX- with firecat plastics!!

Arron Hall from the USA did this first! on his RX CPR powered turbo!!

Arron helped me on mine over the phone this summer..

we just did it a little better!! he used a Dimond S chasie and we used a

stock YAMAHA bulk head and CR Tunnel,

It was funny watching guys look at the sled and look puzzeled..

We also have a few APEXs but I figured it would be fun to do this!!

Thanks again Cubby for coming to TORONTO!!

Next time bring bail money!! :-o

www.customsleds.ca

Re: FX-1

Custom Sled Shop said:
Thanks again Cubby for coming to TORONTO!!

Next time bring bail money!! :-o

www.customsleds.ca

Noooo..... Thank YOU John for having me. I got more pictures on the way guys, most likely tonight. I have been real busy recovering from my Toronto weekend. I think last night the last of the alcohol is finally out of my body...............................Cubby

Here is a couple more. Cubby, I've seen your sled in pics before but this is the first time in person. Pictures do not do your ride any justice. Cubby you are the polishing MASTER. ;)! My kids called it "SICK", in a good way.

Attachments

• snow show 1.jpg
    snow show 1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 105
  • snow show 1.jpg
    snow show 1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 123
  • snowshow2.jpg
    snowshow2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 109
Thanks for the compliment George and I agree with you about the pictures not doing it justice. It looks like you were at the show friday because on Saturday I put mirrors under it to show my polished runningboards (underneath,bottom which you can see in the picture in the first post on this thread) and my polished stud backing plates. All day Saturday I heard the comments about the polished backers and how "sick" I am..................................Cubby

Back