• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

bad lower A arm spindle ball joints.

xc_phazer137

Expert
Just preping for the I500 and found that my bottom Aarm spindle ball joints are bad. There all hoged out. Were going to replace them.. I just want to inform you guys case this has not been brought to attention.
Just jack your sled up in the front and pull on the ski loops and see if you have slop in your ball joint. Maybe its been brought up I dont know there are lots of pages on here. HAHA
Steve

mines got some slop in them too more on the right side then the left i checked a new one they have no slop then checked one with about 500 miles on it and it had some slop but not to bad but ive got 1200 miles on mine but they shouldnt wear out that fast

A arm busshings are good. the ball joints are the same issue there having with the nitros. Could get hurt. I am not taking the chance. I hope to have an upgrade ball joint in a couple of weeks. Slop is not good. I really dont wan to push the limites of a loose ball joints. Anyone Push the limites? Anyone replace theres?

Back