• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bell Crank Bushings and Install Tool

Ahhhhhh......real Canadian beer.....hopefully someday we will be able to cross border again and have JUST a few!
If any our US friends cross the border in Sault Ste Marie i am literally 2 hrs east on hwy 17 from the border
Stop in for a beer . Beer is always well stocked and cold:D
I always enjoy meeting ty members

If any our US friends cross the border in Sault Ste Marie i am literally 2 hrs east on hwy 17 from the border
Stop in for a beer . Beer is always well stocked and cold:D
I always enjoy meeting ty members

I'm 2 hours west of that bridge. I'll take you up on that after they open the border back up.
How do I get across the bridge on my sled?

I'm 2 hours west of that bridge. I'll take you up on that after they open the border back up.
How do I get across the bridge on my sled?
Anytime!!! Sledheads are always welcome!!!!

Put some good 94 octane in your sled, set your sled on your 300hp setting , jump on lake Huron and hold er to the bar until you gat across to the Canadian side...lol:p
Jk!!!
Probably just need a passport, your sled ownership and a ontario trail pass if you plan to ride the trails

Bushings are in. Plenty of room for your hands when you remove the steering rods. Use steel rivets and a pneumatic riveter if available. Also now is a good time to insulate the fuse block and clean up the intercooler. Not really a hard job, just take your time.

How long did it take to install? What all had to be removed to install the kit?

I think the biggest challenge was to drill out the rivets to remove the Aluminum Brace.. I used stainless steel pop rivets to replace the rusty steel ones
IMG_7791.1.jpg
MYK08.2.jpg

Last edited:
I did mine this past Sunday. took a couple hours. I went to Harbor freight and bought a cheap pneumatic rivet gun, worth its weight in gold (make sure you dont exceed the 90psi max for this gun , dont ask me how I know LOL) . I also used stainless rivets. pretty straight forward follow instructions take your time. It would be nice if you could get a grease fitting on the assembly to get some fresh grease in from time to time. There was a lot of slop in the bell crank stock, now zero slop tight and right! Great product Val!

Also did the greaseable A arm kit also worked out great

Installed the first one of 6 on Sunday. Took our time to understand the install correctly and took around 3 hours. Now that we have a good understanding of the install the remaining 5 should take less than 2 hours each. What a difference this bushing kit makes, really tightens up the slop in the bell crank. Well done Val...great product!

Installed the first one of 6 on Sunday. Took our time to understand the install correctly and took around 3 hours. Now that we have a good understanding of the install the remaining 5 should take less than 2 hours each. What a difference this bushing kit makes, really tightens up the slop in the bell crank. Well done Val...great product!

Thank You Sir, Glad you like our product :)

Finally got around to install mine.. talk about tightening up the steering play.. I don’t think I’ve had a sled that the steering feels this tight great work Val..

Back