• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bell Crank Bushings and Install Tool

It would be nice if you could get a grease fitting on the assembly to get some fresh grease in from time to time.

Is this a change you're likely to make Val? Wouldn't want to do this mod then need to re-do it ;)

So This is something we can doo! Drilling in this location on a angle to the center of the two bushings with a 1/8 drill. Open up to 7/32 and tap the hole 1/4-28
Install a grease zerk and and Bob's Your Uncle.....The challenge will be where to drill for the grease zerk and have it accessible. I'm sure there are many ideas. I just haven't decided on one.
Bell Brank Grease Zerk1.jpg

Without grease this pivot point will provide longevity, But grease is always better.
Bell Crank Grease Zerk2.jpg

What I did is drilled out added 18” grease hose and put outside. Never replaced plastic bushings but helped. Next summer I will do your brass kit. Very nice job.
52F7ABAB-D2CB-41BE-8947-8002CA834B6C.jpeg

The spring clecos look good.
Did you add prc sealant to the parts also?

View attachment 156539

New This Season: MYK08 Bell Crank Bushing Kit

These bushings are a huge improvement to the OEM plastic bushings
Puller Insert included.

Use a threaded rod and pull the new bushings in to place!!

Get rid of all that unnecessary slop the OEM bushings provide.

Check Us Out.

Just ordered up all three of your bushing kits for the sidewinder. Can't wait.
Do the bell crank bushing get grease zerts also?

My Test Mule has not returned to the stable so i can work on the grease zerk location,
I probably wont see it till June
I'll send a couple of fittings along with your kits, I have circled in red where i think a good location would be but i cannot be 100% sure until I see it
Your order will go out tomorrow afternoon:) Thank You

bell-crank-grease-zerk2-jpg.157896
bell-brank-grease-zerk1-jpg.157897

Here is where I put mine with a 18 grease gun hose

Attachments

• 25DC240F-F3AA-4F8D-8757-C1BBC399840E.jpeg
    25DC240F-F3AA-4F8D-8757-C1BBC399840E.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 195
My Test Mule has not returned to the stable so i can work on the grease zerk location,
I probably wont see it till June
I'll send a couple of fittings along with your kits, I have circled in red where i think a good location would be but i cannot be 100% sure until I see it
Your order will go out tomorrow afternoon:) Thank You

bell-crank-grease-zerk2-jpg.157896
bell-brank-grease-zerk1-jpg.157897

Hey Val wouldn't it be much simpler to run a small hydraulic hose to a zerk mounted on a bracket in the nose behind the intercooler?
Just a thought!!!

You will be amazed how much free play is gone with the bell crank kit, on mine with sled on the lift if I grabbed both ski handles and moved the skis towards each other or push them away from each other there was quite a bit of play, now there’s nothing.

Back