• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Benders Racing closing

flmcut1

Pro
Benders racing closing shop. Tomorrow going to be auction at their shop to selling rest of their things there. Went by there today ,cleaning out the shop.

Wow! two of the biggest yamaha performance shops close there doors in less then a year. Maxximum went first and now Bender. I think they both died along with the 2-smokes. Lots of people do very little or nothing at all to there 4-strokes and I think that hurt them alot.
Have they gave out a reason for closing? Eric

I believe that Bender was bought out by Dyno-port and is move shop back the Colden....there's a post around here somewhere about it......

went by today cleaning out shop. in weekend paper said auction at Benders Racing at 220 clinton cowsville . sell very thing 2 trucks ,24 ft enclosed trailer ,various snowmoblie parts and lathe machinary. its been bad for them lack of snow here.

YUP Dyno-Port got em.

I Talked w/ Heath at Bender 1 day ago now. They will be up and running in 2 weeks in the old Colden shop.
Follow Pro116's link. The new ph # is listed there.

Heath did not say what was going on w/ the turbos...

But he did say they are going back to ALL YAMAHA. :-o

just talked to mike. auction is for the items they are not taking with them to the new/old shop. besides yamaha they are working on polaris & ski-doo performance items. order # is 716 941 5840, fax # 716 941 0114.
bob

Back