• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Gloves??

dirkdiggler

Suspended
Who makes the most comfortable, Warmest, Gore tex glove?

Comfort is the most important thing for me. I want a flexible glove. Warmth is second

I use the Klim Togwotee Glove, I believe they have the removable liner, sometimes I take them out because they get a little warm and they have leather on the bottom of your hand with gortex on the top.

Find a glove with Gore Tex 2 in1 I bought a set last year and there are two pockets in each glove a thin side for warmer days and a thick side for colder days. I thought the thin side worked well and let the heat from the bars in better.

Decided to go with the Klim Summits this year. I only use thicker gloves when it's really cold so when I need them, well I need them to work since our hand warmers work so well. They look like they should work better than the Togotee as they have leather on the top of the hand as well, plus a bit more reinforcement throughout. Expensive YES hopefully worth it.

I have a pair of CastleX gloves. I find them warm, flexible and comfortable. Well I ride an Apex so I obviously don't have #*$&@ for handwarmers but my hands have never been cold if it has been 0 deg F or better. If it is colder than that then I would be lieing if I told you my hands never got cold but they have never went numbing cold.

Back