• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Build of a $600 SR Viper

So I finally got to line the Viper up against one of the 800 doo's I was a little worried about, the owner has a 26 tooth top gear and an SLP clutch kit and a brand new 137"X1.5" track. well all i have to say is I have no worries now! The Viper and the doo came off the line the same, and then it just started pulling him from there. In 1000' I had about 40' on him when we crossed the line, and this was repeated 5 out of 5 times. GO VIPER!!!
And the picture shows the other 800 doo on the hook behind my professional as usual, so again no worries the viper be a beast.
I need to get a sticker for my professional, right at the hitch that reads "ATTACH SKI DOO HERE" this is about the 10th doo on the hitch of my Pro in 2 years.
IMG_0121.JPG

As I said Go Viper, "layeth the smacketh down" :die

*UPDATE*

Sorry been away for some time. Our riding season isn't quite over yet but it is quickly drawing to a close. I was out for a Patrol on Friday put 200+km on the machine, snow is still plenty. That's right Friday June 8th put 200k on the sled in epic conditions going to be going back out tomorrow as well. Not trying to rub that one in but..... :)

So about the Viper it is an awesome piece of machinery, pretty much as soon as I got it finished everyone in town here either wanted to race it, ride it or buy it.
  • Race it - it has beat down every machine that has lined up beside it, even with an 8dn belt without machined clutches. And I was worried about the 800 doo's or poo's or whatever they are called. Sorry no 850's in town here, but I would gladly line my 600cc class snow machine up beside them as well and see how it does.
  • Ride it - a very select few have been given the opportunity to push the go button on it, and it's going to stay that way. But they all report the same thing they want to buy it
  • Buy it - not a chance in hell.
Here is the best pic of the Viper and one of our latest ride.
Gpro1.png

DSC00144.jpg

I'm guessing no one has jet skis up there.

Back