• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadians interested in cheaper parts and service?

BombaPolaYama said:
Why not? sounds like a good idea if it can be cheaper. Would you also include accessories?

The range is looking very large actually, so what we stock will be a learning curve. What we are aiming for is offering the top line products, even if it is a week to ten days for specials at least you know its coming.. Dealers these days look at you like your crazy when you ask for anything different, and if they quote you it's crazy and on their time line. We hope to stock ship and ship the next day with tracking numbers. ( Weird concept eh?). We will not have everything, not even close but we will be able to get it and service it.

I find the replies from NFLD interesting, I do business there and it seems you guys always get the run around and there's no need of it.

I'll support this, unless an emergency, in hopes some people realize how criminal some of these prices are, and they do something about it.

I been buying all my maintenance stuff from the US for the past 3 years. I will support anyone offerring a fair price here in Canada. Until then, I will keep encouraging the P...Y..... dealer in the state, because it has good prices and fair delivery.

Back