• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadians interested in cheaper parts and service?

Im in for sure. Ive been ordering from the states and i am getting tired of the 3 week wait and then getting nailed on duty charges. Be sure to let us know when you are up and running. PEI is only a short drive from New Brunswick ...

I don't mind sending my coin south if its the better deal, and I can wait, if I have to. That said, it sure would be nice if I could get a good deal with half the wait. So when do you open?

I broke the rear axle on my Venture the other day.

I needed the parts right away as I wanted to get it for the weekend.

I can't remember most of the prices, but just one of the pricing collars here was $28 from my Canadian Dealer, Port Yamaha in the states would have sold me the same part for $9.64.

That is absolute r....e. I like the local dealer here and want to support him (I did, all the parts to fix the rear axle wear $250 versus about $100 from the states) and know he can't do much about it, it's Yamaha Canada that is getting screwed by the Japanese selling parts to us at a much higher price than what they sell them to Yamaha USA.

I don't mind 10-20% but over 100% that is gouging.

morrisond said:
I broke the rear axle on my Venture the other day.

I needed the parts right away as I wanted to get it for the weekend.

I can't remember most of the prices, but just one of the pricing collars here was $28 from my Canadian Dealer, Port Yamaha in the states would have sold me the same part for $9.64.

That is absolute r....e. I like the local dealer here and want to support him (I did, all the parts to fix the rear axle wear $250 versus about $100 from the states) and know he can't do much about it, it's Yamaha Canada that is getting screwed by the Japanese selling parts to us at a much higher price than what they sell them to Yamaha USA.

I don't mind 10-20% but over 100% that is gouging.

You are not alone my friend..

Season has come to an end.

I'm curious to know what the status is Mytro?

I had an 09 phazer and just traded it a week ago for anew 2010 fx nytro. So I'm in too. Looking forward to buying cheaper parts

apex parts ???? if So i will be in... i try to shop around, i usually buy as much as i can from royal in ontario, as its usually 4 days dilivered to my door.... but if i can get things for a good price form you... definately... and i know others are in too!!!

RowdyRoddy said:
Did anything come of this? Always looking for a fair deal.

Still in the works, interest has seemed to fade off with the weather, although we are sledding this weekend.

Back