• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cat Mirrors on Apex confermed part #

the kitchen

Expert
I know alot of us are looking for ways to put mirrors on our sleds that are functional, look good and fit under the stock cover. The Cat mirrors that are on my Attak may be what alot of you are looking for. These mirrors are fully ajustable as I have a photo that shows the swival ball. I have 2" risers and I have to lean back about 6" from normal riding position, take into consideration that I am six one. Very easy to install just drill two holes and your done.

Attachments

• 100_0436.jpg
    100_0436.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0439.jpg
    100_0439.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_0440.jpg
    100_0440.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_0443.jpg
    100_0443.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 179

Looks good. I like the fact that they are compact and hidden and don't take away from the lines of the sled. Which one's are those? I see they make 2 part numbers. One for the M/XFire and one for the F Series.

Absolutly! If you look at the second picture I am sitting on the sled and I am in the mirror. I am leaning over to get you a good view of the mirror in the camera, when I sit normal you would see past me and the knee is much lower and out of view. I am six one I have long legs with no obstruction.

WTF? I post a reply to see pics, then I select "view post", then there are now pics? I swear they weren't there before. They look great. Shame I just ordered the ones that go on the handle bars, stick up about 10". Cover probably won't work but I rarely use the cover.

I tried those but coudn't get them to fit well. I have the Mid hight windshield. What I did was get some industrial velcro from WalMart and velcroed them to the outside panels for a wider area view. Only thing is you can't tell who is behind you as the lens make things look very small and distorted. Nothing like my Vmax OEM mirrors.

I've used the cat mirrors that are on the outside of the windshield, for years. I had to modify them to fit the different curvature. They were about $30 for both. Spankys sell them also.

I just use the left side.

What kind of riser do you have on your Attak and where did you get it? I have the same sled. thanks

pennsipam said:
WTF? I post a reply to see pics, then I select "view post", then there are now pics? I swear they weren't there before. They look great. Shame I just ordered the ones that go on the handle bars, stick up about 10". Cover probably won't work but I rarely use the cover.
You have to be logged in to see photos hosted on TY. You can see photos from flickr or other services like that since they are embedded URLs. You prob were not logged in until you posted a reply.

Back