• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Chain tensioner.

The ones I've seen with red after years of service were still tight and solid. I wonder how well the factory thoroughly cleaned/degreased both the screws and the roller axle prior to assembling? I'm sure both has oil on them as received into inventory.

The ones I've seen with red after years of service were still tight and solid. I wonder how well the factory thoroughly cleaned/degreased both the screws and the roller axle prior to assembling? I'm sure both has oil on them as received into inventory.
maybe they put left over anti seize from the drive axle bearing on them?
:rofl:

Did you removed yours yet to re-apply anti seize? If so how tight was the screw from factory?

I mean you had yours welded. So you didn't remove the screw to see if the factory loctite was any good?

I mean you had yours welded. So you didn't remove the screw to see if the factory loctite was any good?
I removed it and had it welded.. I did not loosen screws but I did try to tighten them and they were solid. I figured why loosen them and break the thread locker, as I was getting it welded.

Back