• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Check your chaincase chain adjuster!

Everyone I found loose were 2017-18.
I yet to find a loose on on 19+ but they still get tacked
My 19 srx were loose after 1000 miles after using green locktight from 0 miles they are welded now

Sorry guys I didn’t want to bash the Winder but when I read posts where guys act like everyone should know better and they should have welded the screw on their adjuster it irritates me. You guys act like all these issues are common knowledge and it’s their fault their chain case exploded.
Remember when Rockerdans case exploded. He is by far one of the most capable wrenches ever to own a Winder and he fell victim to Cat ridiculous DNA issues.
They are common knowledge to any one on here, Dan realized this after the fact seemed like he missed out on the handfull of fixes we all did

I saw somewhere, someone selling bushing for where the tensioner mounts on chaincase. Anyone know who and have you used it. Seems like a nice idea to keep from wearing.
I believe Byam made one. I dont think he is selling them.

I believe Byam made one. I dont think he is selling them.
Stain, I believe a company is making them now. Hopefully someone knows. I know I saw it somewhere but this damn old age thing strikes again!

Stain, I believe a company is making them now. Hopefully someone knows. I know I saw it somewhere but this damn old age thing strikes again!
1000ks onp mine still tight took apart today top gear and drive axle bearing good and tight

I’m looking for the bushing for the tensioner. It’s for the tensioner itself which mounts on the male extrusion from inner chaincase. Keeps tensioner from wearing on the male extrusion.

Back