• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cold Hands

SpartaSXr

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
69 SL351 - 70 SS396 - 98 V-Max 600 XT - 99 Phazer - 06 Attak
Have a buddy on a 08 Phazer GT. Has been in the shop for reverse problems and hand warmer update ???
Not sure what they did but the results are in !! Cold Hands !!!
Are the results the same for this model as the Apex models when changing the wiring ?
Are there any others Phazer riders searching for a fix or are Real Good Gloves the only fix ??? :o|

I have an '08 RTX and my hand warmers feel like they are barely on, I just ordered new gloves because they are so bad.

my 07 fx get real hot, my brother's 06 apex are cold they don't start working until the engine is reved up over 3000 rpm which equals out to not going to get warm unless your full open all day

I was just at my local dealer and they told me they were having problems with grips on all the '08 yamaha machines. also mentioned they automatically shut off when the brake lite is on and when the engine is under 2500 rpms.

I own 4 Phazer GT's and 3 of them the hand warmers get so hot we never use them and the 1 machine gets semi-warm on the left hand and HOT on the right hand and thumb. Not sure why the left grip is not working as well, but it will be going to the local dealer for inspection soon. I will post the findings.

Back