• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

couple PCV questions. Apex

So are you cutting/splicing into the harness to the map like I depicted in my last post? No air temp for you? Or you going to try and take that voltage and put it to another gauge? I read two gauges or devices on one of those senders doesn't work so good....
Good luck with your install, I am crazy happy with how mine has been turning out, just turned on my accelerate pump feature as I like the idea of that extra little bit in hard slow to wot events, I picked 85 sensitivit 25 cycles and 5 percent. One thing I am unsure if if that five percent fuel is five of factory or five of what is in the PCV cell...I works great with out the feature but thought I'd try it?

My plan was to do as you described and use the air temp as water temp. If i get it to work on the pcv i will show up on my display as it is a canbus link from the pcv to the lcd display.

Ya you did say your pod 300 on your earlier post, excuse my inattentive behaviour... and a little side not on that information, I got that from the Power commander tech help rep.

Here is the TMAP sensor voltage vs
Temperatures info(not oem) if anyone is like me and messed it up and needs it again.....
Engine Temp Voltage= 0.170v, 0.550v, 0.950v, 1.380v, 2.110v, 2.810v, 3.570v, 4.220v, 4.620v, 4.810v

Engine Temp Value= 260.0, 230.0, 200.0, 170.0, 130.0, 100.0, 70.0, 40.0, 10.0, -20.0

Follow up to this thread. I just figured out the numbers for voltage that corresponds to the temp on my 2015 viper LTX. I only have 3 values so far. but it seems to work in the garage anyhow.
I had it up to 160 and down to 80 and it is within a degree to what is shown on the dash instrument panel.
2.93 2.2 1.7
84 107 129

Back