• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve XS ski Review in SnowGoer Magazine!

Mighty said:
How does your ski work on a 136 inch Viper?

Motorcycle season is coming to a close and snowmobiles are back into the picture!

We actually do not have any Viper customers however, I eagerly invite you to be the first. You were talking about the Apex last time...

Either machine you put our skis on, I have great confidence you will love them!

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Congratulations!!!

Way to go guys!!! :Rockon:

One thing is for certain; I won't leave home without a set of Curves on my sled!
RSVentureintheyard.jpg

Boondocking.jpg

CurveXSSki.jpg

Ventureatthefalls.jpg

Thank you Sean and Nick for producing "the most accurate and predictable ski on the planet!!!"
;)!

Curve Industries said:
Mighty said:
How does your ski work on a 136 inch Viper?

Motorcycle season is coming to a close and snowmobiles are back into the picture!

We actually do not have any Viper customers however, I eagerly invite you to be the first. You were talking about the Apex last time...

Either machine you put our skis on, I have great confidence you will love them!

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com
You remembered, impressive! I'm concentrating my efforts on the Viper right now. Do you have a Black and Gray Ski that would match this?

Attachments

• in the coral.jpg
    in the coral.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 159
Curve Industries said:
DOH :o|

I retract that statement. Not only do we have a Viper customer, he was also one of our first! I am quite certain he loves them to boot! Will you kindly affirm Lou?

Later this evening I will post some pictures of our grey and black combo's.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

He is truly ecstatic over his Curves skis!!!! I stopped in and saw him today on the way home from work to show him page 66 of Snow
Goer. :-o He is so proud of Nick and You!

In Seans defence; This gentleman works for Nicks family and is considered more of a family member than a customer. It is also with great pleasure that this man introduced me to Nick & Sean a while back. ;)!

You'll be selling lots of skis @ Haydays, have fun and be careful out there!

Mr. Mighty, here are some renderings of your Viper. Don't ask me to pick because I like them both!

Unfortunately, since you are not the first Viper customer, we can't offer a 50% feedback discount. Then I thought maybe we can offer the "one heck of a garage" discount instead. Coincidentally, that discount is the same as the summer discount that is currently in place until the end of this month!

$485 gets you skis and loops of your color choice, sled specific hardware, carbides and shipping to the lower 48.

What colors do you like best on the Viper?

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Attachments

• 04SXVIP_blk-XS-B-GR.jpg
    04SXVIP_blk-XS-B-GR.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 04SXVIP_blk-XS-GR-B.jpg
    04SXVIP_blk-XS-GR-B.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 172
  • Hardware-600-x-571.jpg
    Hardware-600-x-571.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 181