• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did you guys see the new Cat Catalyst?

Looks like a toddler made the wiring harness again. SMH!

Yes, but is that a production or prototype.
Yeah, it’s just a proto, but I have zero faith the production run will look much different given the way the Vipes and Winders are delivered. It’s disgusting given the MSRP of new sleds these days.

Yeah, it’s just a proto, but I have zero faith the production run will look much different given the way the Vipes and Winders are delivered. It’s disgusting given the MSRP of new sleds these days.

The harness looks fully formed so that is probably the ultimate location for the fuse box, I expect it will just get tidier but... sigh.. Could be a lot cleaner. Maybe they are just reusing an existing harness.

Very simular to current pro cross 2 stroke, fuse box looks the same and in same location, cross bar has hump in it, instead of straight, exhaust pipe and muffler look the same, looks easy to work on like current model, i would say a winner!

Alot of room there,that motor looks too small..definitely room for the 998..And I know people will complain about the belt drive but it can handle at least 400hp!!ask any bike builder!!!

Alot of room there,that motor looks too small..definitely room for the 998..And I know people will complain about the belt drive but it can handle at least 400hp!!ask any bike builder!!!
Look at the belt drive pictures. There is is holes in case, likely threaded.

Back