• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag & fly vs Ulmerracing

If you are ordering the Drag-n-flies I recommend you get them from Scott at Boss performance. He will set them up for you and is a graet guy to deal with.

Do you really gain much from these kits over stock. I was most impressed with the stock set-up on mine, especailly with the 4-stroke torque.. What more could you want, I pull the front like Im on my KTM 505, hit peak rpm, sometimes on hard pack hit my rev limiter slightly, and the things backshifts like nothing Ive experienced before.. Did I just get a good one.. Im all stock except for a slip-on that I took off one of my race bikes, part Hindle/part two brothers.. 2 1/2" ID straight thru. That really woke this machine up, and the clutching seems perfect with it. After installing the pipe, I just starting hitting the rev limiter on really hard packed surfaces, but otherwise, it rocks. Nothing takes this thing thru the midrange, newer rev800's just pull me slightly on top.

Back