• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Starting over....lol!

Talk about making it faster
Lol
Ripsaw II also good
I'm not terribly afraid of the Boosts. I'll let you guys know when they're lining up on a lake & picking me off one by one.
Pretty confident it's going to go the other way around.
Im glad I'm getting most of my situations resolved now.
New ones next year. Lol.

Put some real backers on with red locker.
Found 21pcs tonight. 27 more to go. Lol.
It's just to see how much better it hooks. 192 vs 144
IMG_20230221_205258756_copy_2048x1536.jpg

I'm not terribly afraid of the Boosts. I'll let you guys know when they're lining up on a lake & picking me off one by one.
Pretty confident it's going to go the other way around.
Im glad I'm getting most of my situations resolved now.
New ones next year. Lol.
During our last upcountry 3 day extravaganza, we saw 3 Polaris on the end of tow straps, 2 of them were boosts.
I didn't dare ask any questions, whereas I have been there many times with my past 2 strokes!

Those Big trails are hard on 2 strokes!

They have some tunes out that I wouldn’t give to my worst enemy if I had any.
I have a bunch of backers I’ll see what all I have.
I’ll just give you some JT

They have some tunes out that I wouldn’t give to my worst enemy if I had any.
I have a bunch of backers I’ll see what all I have.
I’ll just give you some JT
Right on, Josh
I suppose I'm using my old track for testing. This will take the guess work out for new track.
Keep me posted. 27 more to go. Haha.

During our last upcountry 3 day extravaganza, we saw 3 Polaris on the end of tow straps, 2 of them were boosts.
I didn't dare ask any questions, whereas I have been there many times with my past 2 strokes!

Those Big trails are hard on 2 strokes!
Running big HP on two strokes for long pulls on long lakes generally requires wing nuts on the head bolts for easy removal. Been there, done that for many years. LOL

I'm not a fan of aluminum because after a few years they become brittle and crack or break.
JT, why don't you use the pro-series and thread them first?
This is the problem if you are referring to Super light pro backers? The holes may not line up for those backers after you already have holes through for standard backers. I got so pissed at the quiet lugs this is what i did which was the 3rd rodeo for the Stud Boy Super lites.........
Drilled out my pattern for 192 studs and installed all single aluminum backers with tall nuts at full torque on my Milwaukee 1/2 in. impact and buried those heads flush. Let them sit for 3 weeks then went back and installed the Super lite plastic backers with Gorilla glue GEL, grease on the stud heads and they all have equal penetration and it was an easy job. I would use this approach again in a heartbeat.

Back