• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drive Chain, witch one?

vodoo child

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder LTX/LE 50th
I have an early build LTX LE 50th. SideWinder. I want to replace the factory drive chain. Partzilla has 3 listed. Do I have any way to know witch chain I need other than opening the chain case and counting the teeth on the chain? I'd like to have all parts on hand before preseason maintenance!

Stock gears 21/41 is 86 pitch chain. If changing ratio, let us know and we'll advise.

Dug out the spec sheet from the owners manual I keep in the tunnel bag. Spec sheet p/n 2261-708. 2018 SideWinder L-TX 137 LE EB, 86P p/n 8KC-RAM01-20. Thanks Fellas. Need to also call Travis up for some boggie wheels, the two inner forward ones are shot from my studs!

I have JT wheels and rear axle but those two inner wheels get flat spots. Myself and many others have experienced this hence the two inner wheels are Doo.

Me nore my father have had issues with ours. I have 1.63” triggers an chisels and they have done well. But I guess can use yellow products. I refuse to use anything from them. Bad enough sleds half green.

Me nore my father have had issues with ours. I have 1.63” triggers an chisels and they have done well. But I guess can use yellow products. I refuse to use anything from them. Bad enough sleds half green.
Always remember, it ain't easy being green.

Back