• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Duluth SnoCross starting now

Wow, wow, wow. Polaris, Cat, and Doo the top 3.

Who wudda thunk? Great racing in Pro Lite tonight!

Good Pro final. Those Jimmy John sleds sure are "Freaky Fast" along with the Amzoil 'Doo that took first.

Interesting........I was watching the lap times in the Pro Lite and Pro Open finals and they were almost identical. No one was able to break the 38 second lap time tonight in either class.

Looking forwards to see if they'll be any shake ups tomorrow night.

Trails here closed. Fixed shocks Fixed Cat and Now looking at Viper and watching SnoCross. Shop day so you watching VX1R?

Thanks for the head's up Steve, I completely forgot about the SnoCross races this weekend. Just tuned in for the Pro Final. Ski-Doo's looking pretty stout again tonight in the Pro's. Lot's of big air tonight!

Thanks for the head's up Steve, I completely forgot about the SnoCross races this weekend. Just tuned in for the Pro Final. Ski-Doo's looking pretty stout again tonight in the Pro's. Lot's of big air tonight!
Yup they did it again. Local boy Kernz got 10th in sport so he should be happy.

Pretty brutal track. I'm bummed that I missed out on last nights races. It sounded like Kamm was the man to beat yesterday.

Yup they did it again. Local boy Kernz got 10th in sport so he should be happy.

Travis should be happy with that. I think Sport and Pro Lite are the two most competitive classes out there right now.

Pretty brutal track. I'm bummed that I missed out on last nights races. It sounded like Kamm was the man to beat yesterday.
Yes its surprising there werent more crashes but those guys are in top shape and used to it by now. Mistakes are rare. Kernz was ticked they cut laps off. Me I would be happy if they shortened something like that!

Vx1 you watching?

Yes I am. Pretty entertaining so far. Some parity on the track so far between the brands but it looks like the big Ski Doo teams are still going to be the ones to beat again this season.

Back