• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

dzus fasteners

allyammies

VIP Member
Anyone try putting the dzus fasteners where the 4 torx screws go on the hood also does anyone know where to get them?

Fastners

If there is a panel dzus fastner made they distribute it. I am familiar with them from the RV business. You may have to make some calls to find a retail place to puchase them from my guess it will be an RV supply place or marine parts supply place. But the prices should be reasonable.

I'm going to try them on the seat fastener. My dealer has them in stock pretty cheap. I told him if it works yamaha can use it next year and send me a profit share check next year! Lol

Ditto, same here! Going to try them myself

I also am changing out all of that cheap crap and making a quick disconnect for the sway bar I will update later.

I decided to try the easy one first so I put a dzus on the clutch panel. Works like a champ! No more fighting with that stupid F$&@#%? Thumb screw. I'll let you all know if I have any issues with it. Next I'm going to tackle the seat bolt but that one may not work out as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 318

Back