• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EASY ADJUST - Remote Headlight Adjuster Kit for your sled!

Want one for free?

I will send one to the first guys that post good possible names for the Adjuster. (At my discretion)
(You just pay shipping)
Make me laugh, may send you one also! lol
Slam (sled lamp aiming mechanism) or sh**t sled headlamp improvement technology maybe ride height to go with your ride light

What models does this work on? Apex Viper ?all

How 'bout this?

''Our Damn Sidewinders' Headlights are Impossible to Adjust so the Greatest Inventor on Earth Decided to Make us a Knob''

Last edited:
Light Align! Sorry I fix Alignment machines for a living.

Lite Brite ... with apologies to Mattel.

Want one for free?

I will send one to the first guys that post good possible names for the Adjuster. (At my discretion)
(You just pay shipping)
Want one for free?

(You just pay shipping)
Levellight,beamalign.tla (toolless light adjuster)turnalign,
Want one for free?

(You just pay shipping)
Lamp a just,beamalign,tla (toolless light adjuster)levellight,happy level,leda (light erectile dysfunction adjuster) beamdream,dreambeam alright now I'm laughing!!!

Yami-Beam...

Back