• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Easy way to drain oil

Nice trick. I will be using this my self and giving one to my Arctic Cat buddy.

You cut that hole out of skidplate

I already cut the access hole for the filter and drain. I have no desire to cut another hole in the plate. I would much rather reach in flip a valve and have the oil drain into the same pan that the filter and sump are draining to.

I already cut the access hole for the filter and drain. I have no desire to cut another hole in the plate. I would much rather reach in flip a valve and have the oil drain into the same pan that the filter and sump are draining to.

Right .. when do I get mine? :)

Right .. when do I get mine? :)

Being the perfectionist that I am I have requested an alteration to the adapter.

I have what should be the final version of the adapter here any day now and will get the setup as well as the helix that I have on loan back to you shortly.

Being the perfectionist that I am I have requested an alteration to the adapter.

I have what should be the final version of the adapter here any day now and will get the setup as well as the helix that I have on loan back to you shortly.

Sounds good.. I will need 2 :)

Ok I can see the oil drainage area,but what about the filter,where does it sit,and how much of a peta is it to remove?
Here you go. I have a accessory skid plate which I modded to make getting to access plate easy. Still same 4 screws.
DSC00768.JPG

When you look up into the hole created by panel removal this is what you see.
DSC00769.JPG

Dont get any easier than that. MNM Snowbeast this is for you!
DSC00770.JPG

Back