• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Expected delivery dates for 2018 Spring order Sidewinders

Fredastair

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder LTX-LE
WEBSITE
Rick@aggroup.ca
FACEBOOK
yes
Hello everyone,

When are you expecting a delivery date for anyone who spring ordered a Sidewinder? Getting anxious even though summer has reared its head for one last hurrah. Lots of work I plan to do on it, and it would be nice not doing it in the winter :) Cheers!

I keep bugging Don about it.....Last he told me was Late October...still got some time apparently.

But some got their sleds already, as there was a June build date for some Winders. I guess they run the production line in TRF at several different times....I think this differs from BRP where I believe they tend to run the line for a certain model and that is it.

Some were even made last winter(18s) and sat in crates all summer, not what I would want. Ill take a late build date for sure.

I hope I don't get the call before Halloween.

How would you like this torture- my 18 SW RTX LE arrived at my dealer in early July. Every week I drove there and stared at it through a hole in the plastic wall of the shipping crate. It really is a beautiful sled.... Since it arrived I've been pleading with the dealer to build it so I can take delivery and get it to my mechanic for new skis, 4th wheel kit, studs etc etc etc... No such luck, until while I'm on vacation in PEI this week I get a call from the dealer...... Believe me when I say he got the impression I wasn't in the mood to talk about the sled. The bigger issue here is that when I get back from the east coast, I'm moving 1000kms north for 3 years for employment purposes. And the dealer knew that!!! So, how the "heck" am I to get the work done on the sled that I wanted to do when I'm a 1000kns away from it???

Now, when we ante up the jing$$$$ to buy the most expensive sled on the market, a once in a lifetime sled- 50th Anniversary, don't you think we deserve a lot more respect??? I certainly do.

You think your frustrated?? Imagine looking at your sled in a crate for 2 months, watching the clock tick down to zero for a viable/acceptable delivery date???

My deposit for this sled was $500, a minor detail in the grand scheme at this point!!!

That is not very good news at all. Hope the end is better than the middle :) I will call my dealer in the next couple weeks to see where we are at. I'm not very handy and I'll be happy if I can install those 6.9's Dan was good enough to do a write up on. I also bought the bracket to mount the Ski Doo bags on. I have never been so excited about a new sled. I have had a few Apex's and loved that sled except for the poor reverse. I have a new Viper and not happy with it at all.

A riding bud picked up his spring order Thundercat yesterday. Went and checked it out, man these turbo sleds are badass! Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the call on my spring order....tic...tic....tic.

Can you guys who are getting your early, post your build dates when you get your sleds? I wonder when they run these builds on the production lines. I think some were built last winter actually. Sorta odd, new sleds sitting in crates for so long.

My LTX 50th winder has been at dealer since late August.
Ordered my dealer accessories Friday.
They will build when I want it. Probably in 2 weeks or so.

It seems like many of these early deliveries are in Canada eh?

Any guys USA got 18 yet? Other then those few that were built last feb ect.

Well got really nervous today when I got sn email saying my special order was ready for pickup.

Thank the lord it wasn't my sled. Just the cover that goes with it. I'm sure me and my buddies are the only ones who don't want that phone call yet. Lol. Sorry for lack of good news to those who are hoping for that call

No I mean the 137-141" tracked sleds. Mine an my fathers 129s should be end of oct he's thinking.

Back