• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Expected delivery dates for 2018 Spring order Sidewinders

RTX had same setup last yr too. Just looks odd as noone owns a rtx here.lol

Oh really?? Didn't know that lol. The on line pictures show the 129 RTX with two idler wheels on each side..but they are very close together(right next to each other), where as in the above picture of the RTX, the two idlers are slightly separated?

I wonder why they aren't right next to each other like the YAMAHA website showed back in the spring?? Not a big deal obviously, just curious that's all??

the website pics are all wrong. I found this all out last season, same stock pics for 18 skids too...lol

I found this out when I saw my first RTX ever, on trail last winter....asked if he changed wheels ect, nope.

Then the more pics I could find I saw wheels all like this, spread out.

Same 17/18. Just noone here ever posted RTX pics that I ever saw, all 137 lovers here.

web pic wrong(last season showed ONE WHEEL, now they show TWO wheels close together)
18 rtx LE 2.jpg

Actual 17 SE RTX...look close(Two wheel spread out, 18 RTX is like this)
7eccc75355c7098d1ef231eef6a47618x.jpg
ccba2f5df8d7601bb6445b244219aab5x.jpg

Last edited:
the website pics are all wrong. I found this all out last season, same stock pics for 18 skids too...lol

I found this out when I saw my first RTX ever, on trail last winter....asked if he changed wheels ect, nope.

Then the more pics I could find I saw wheels all like this, spread out.

Same 17/18. Just noone here ever posted RTX pics that I ever saw, all 137 lovers here.

web pic wrong(web pics are actually a 137 skid photoshopped in I believe)
View attachment 130413

Actual 17 SE RTX...look close
View attachment 130414 View attachment 130415

Lol..wow Dan, thanks so much for clearing that silly mystery up for me. Appreciated!!

Even in you spring ordered your sled your eligible . I am getting my discount per my dealer

I got the call today!!!!!!! Woohoo! (Email actually)

Arrived on truck today, being put together now!

If all goes well, and I wrap up my job tomorrow I will have her by tomorrow afternoon!

Holy crap, this is really happening!

LaLaLa:jump::Rockon::rofl::sled1::sled2::-o:rocks::letsnow::winter:
I look forward to your detailed review

Awesome news Dan. I just found out today that my wife's new SW blue LT-X LE showed up at Port Yamaha.

I've got a road trip planned for next week to pick up the new SW along with a Vintage '86 Inviter:
Inviter1.jpg

It looks like the LE's are arriving about the same time as last season.

If all goes well, and I wrap up my job tomorrow I will have her by tomorrow afternoon!

Wow how exciting!! We want some pictures of her!! I gotta live through pictures cuz not going to see mine until Dec26th. Haven't heard anything on mine yet...dealer figured end of October, so probably another week and a half or so. I keep accumulating parts/goodies for it like you were doing, but no sled lol.

Congrats!! Great news. Mine is in ..just waiting for build as he has 30 to do. Should be next week :)

Back