• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally got to ride my MTX!!!

OneBadWarrior

Expert
Hey guys, finally got to ride my new MTX... I am very impressed to say the least. Absolutely a sick boondocker... I went places I never would have even thought about going with my Warrior. I was amazed at how smooth the power comes on, loved the clutching and how easy it was to carve with!!! I have to admit the first few times I counter steered her I got flung off... used to trying to wrestle the Warrior up on its side. A tiny bit easier with a mountain sled eh? After reading almost every post about the MTX's I was riding with all my senses at top level waiting for any of these 'known' problems to show up. I think the smile that was stretching all the way around my head must have been dulling my senses because I didn't experience anything but total bliss!!! My handwarmers were more than good. Actually had to turn them down cuz my hands were sweating. We were riding -5 to 0 and I was never cold. Wind protection is zero but I knew that. In case you didn't pick up on it,
I FREAKING LOVE MY NEW SLED!!!
:Rockon:
Number 1 sled (Warrior) has become my new number 2!!!

I'm with ya. The more I ride my nytro the more I love it. I think my Doo XP has now become the backup sled. The smooth power is just addicting. And the more the engine losens up the more I love it. Great sled. :Rockon:

Back