• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally home...

Damm that red and white looks nice !!! Congrats !!!
How did you get that tunnel bag to fit, I thought the pins or buttons (not sure what there called) that clip into the back bottom of the bag couldn't be mounted to the tunnel because of the heat exchanger ?

I dont think it will beat my Viper but we will have to see.

Oh I would never dream of pure stock MrSled - sled.................. come on, you know your already in negotiations with the mad scientist Allen to squeeze more ponies under the hood!!!!

Oh I would never dream of pure stock MrSled - sled.................. come on, you know your already in negotiations with the mad scientist Allen to squeeze more ponies under the hood!!!!

I will post my mods in this thread, the only thing I may go after is Evo Silencer, dont want the flash for now.. just want to ride.

man, it's getting harder to wait another year..great sled.. nice skis, i'm on the fence with curve, so keep us informed on how they go..

You shop is just too clean and organized!!! LOL!!!

Oh yea...nice ride!

Curve Skis Added
IMG_1573.JPG

Muffin Works Knee Pads
IMG_1574.JPG

PowerMadd Hand-guards Sentinel Series with LED Lights and Mirrors.
PowerMadd Sentinel LED Light kit #34490 , Sentinel Mirror Kit is #34455, Sentinel Black on Black Handguards #34410 and the Sentinel Mount Kit #34450
IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

Rocks Power Supply
IMG_1583.JPG

Lake Effect Riser, 1" over stock.
IMG_1584.JPG

IMG_1585.JPG

J&T Oversize 4 Wheel Kit
IMG_1586.JPG

Rear Heat Exchanger Protector Kit
IMG_1587.JPG

Igrip Traction Screws
IMG_1588.JPG

Yamaha Tunnel Flares, Modified Viper Bag, Billet Gas Cap and Custom Seat Screw
IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

Last edited:
You've been a busy boy this week. Looks awesome so far. It looks like you're pretty much locked and loaded and ready to hit the snow.

Back