• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FOR ANY NON-BELIEVERS,THE ECP KIT WORKS!!!!!

let tom think whatever the hell he wants, the first ecp kit he comes up against he will be looking at all our taillights ..... :moon: Dont worry Freddie when he races one (ecp not a cheap dealer set up) he will learn.

If this thing is so great then why do you all get so upset when somebody says they just plain don't want one . The more i here like this the more i think it is all bullsit . And I would not worry about how fast yours or anybody elses sled is . I just ride mine . I would not use a cluch kit either so you can jump on that as well .
Tom-RX1

Tom-RX1 said:
If this thing is so great then why do you all get so upset when somebody says they just plain don't want one . The more i here like this the more i think it is all bullsit . And I would not worry about how fast yours or anybody elses sled is . I just ride mine . I would not use a cluch kit either so you can jump on that as well .
Tom-RX1

Why because it is a great mod for those who want it and have it. Just like you dont want to be chastised for not wanting mods. Others dont want to be chastised or belittled or hear negative comments from someone who doesnt even run one on his own sled. Now because you dont actually run one yourself your negative comments hold little value to someone who has one and it is performing just like it was advertised. Now I dont own or run an ECP kit but I have no doubt in my mind that it will do what it is advertised and designed to do. That about covers it!!!!

Tom-RX1 said:
I still don't want one ! :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: :D
Tom-RX1

Good for you, that is great! You are entitled to that as we are to wanting and running one. I wil refrain from the na na na na nah's smileys. LOL

As much as I appreciate the support from all the folks, this is now enough on the topic. 600+ happy customers can't all be wrong. Being the moderator of this forum entitles me to delete posts and topic altogether. If the bickering doesn't stop, this topic will go the way of the dinosaur.

I would be saying regardless of the product or company in question.

I WILL CLOSE AND LOCK THE TOPIC IF NEED BE.

I appreciate all comments on my products and services as long as it is done in a professional manner. I don't think anyone has overstepped their boundaries yet, but it is possible that it is headed in that direction. Before this happens, this post will disappear faster than Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky into the oval office!

Freddie

Supertuner - there was no problem with this post at all until you had to go and mention dirtball Bill's name. It should now be deleted for that reason alone.

ecp filters

The ecp kit is no joke, anyone who knows anything about setting up clutching, jetting and airflow would understand how you gain power with the ecp kit!!!

1st off, I would like to thank 4 Fighter for inviting me on a great ride with himself, YamaBlueRX1 & Yamablue's buddies! Great bunch of Yamaha riders! Look forward to riding with these guys again! ;)!

2nd, YamaBlueRX1's "ECP kitted" RX1 absolutely ROCKS! That thing just leaves my Warrior in the snow dust! And not by a little, it pulls 3 - 4 sled length's in a drag. What was really impressive is how easily he passed me from behind when we took off from a stop sign. My sled actually felt slow as he went by, I had the throttle pinned. :shock: I have rode with numerous RX1's & Warriors, all of them have accelerated the same, none have ever pulled away from my warrior. I can clearly see that I will have to join the ECP customer list. Thanks for whipping my butt YamaBlue, now I have to spend more $$$! :o|

Great FUN! :Rockon:

TomRx1, until you have 1st hand experience with this great product, you have no right to talk about it. Your friend did not have the kit either, he had dealer purchased filters only. Filters do not equal a KIT. This KIT is several pieces, not just filters. You are welcome to ask questions and make comments on YOUR experiences and we welcome them, but heresay and negative comments are NOT welcome and we do not want to hear them.

I think Tom is getting cranky?

Everybody misses the point here. A sled is a TOY. We like to play with our toys. Some like to modify them, me included. Others like to get their fun simply in riding them as is.

That's all ok.

Everybody here seems to be having fun jabbing and poking around a bit. As long as it's fun right?

But don't try to JUSTIFY things. It's all what you want yourself to have FUN and ENJOYMENT.

I have enough stress in my life to worry about toys.

Therefore, you are all correct

Back