• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FOR ANY NON-BELIEVERS,THE ECP KIT WORKS!!!!!

Results don't lie, the ECP KIT Rocks! I'm a believer! ;)!

I have the kit on my 03. I am very happy with the results. I am seeing on average a 2 mpg increase in fuel economy. Driveability has improved and the sled doesn't need the constant working of the throttle to maintain a constant speed that the unmodified sled and every two stroke I ever owned needed. Its almost like having cruise control. I find that the speed barely changes when I go up a hill or pull into the unpacked snow at the side of the trail. For me this enhances the experience. The one thing that I never hear anyone consider is how much longer the motor will last breathing filtered air versus the dirty belt dust laden air that every other sled is breathing. I have spent a lot more and gotten a lot less from the aftermarket. Anyone want to buy an AEEN pipe for an Exciter? I think that my sled is faster with the kit than before. Last year at the Soo I 500, every RX1 had K&N air filters. If they didn't work you would not see them at the racetrack.

Back