• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX NYTRO® DESIGNER COMBINATION TANK BAG

bottlerocket

Lifetime Member
Does anybody have any pics with one of these on? Yamaha has a bunch of stuff on sale till the end of the month. Part number #SMA-8GL83-DL-00. Thanks ;)!

Nytro Tank Bag

Is this what your looking for?

Attachments

• 100_1411 (Medium).JPG
    100_1411 (Medium).JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_1410 (Medium).JPG
    100_1410 (Medium).JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 130
Better picture

bottlerocket said:
Thanks how does it attach to the sled and how easy is it to take off? Bigger then I thought.

They are very easy to install and remove when needed.

Attachments

• Nytro 004.jpg
    Nytro 004.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Nytro 005.jpg
    Nytro 005.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 112
The front edges just clip on under the edge of the side panels and then you drill 2 holes on each side and pop rivet snaps by your feet and it just snaps on and when you take it off, you only have the 2 snaps on each side you would never notice.

phatkid said:
will that still fit with a trail tank???

To fit a trail tank you would have to come up with a way to modify to front tabs that hook onto the plastics that are replaced by the tank.

upei93 said:
phatkid said:

To fit a trail tank you would have to come up with a way to modify to front tabs that hook onto the plastics that are replaced by the tank.
It should it just hooks on the bottom side of the hood shouldn't have to do anything to it

09nytro said:
upei93 said:
phatkid said:

It should it just hooks on the bottom side of the hood shouldn't have to do anything to it

I believe it hooks onto the plastic peice that you remove when installing the trail tank...trail tank is to wide for the clips to fit although I could be wrong...

No i have that bag and it hooks to the hood those clips dont stay very well sometimes they slide out not all the time its a very nice bag i like it don't use it all the time only on long trips

09nytro said:
upei93 said:
phatkid said:

I have this bag and it hooks to parts 8 and 9 which are removed when you install the trail tank...not sure how you would hook it to the hood...BTW mine never slips.

Attachments

• INSTRUMENT_PANEL[1].jpg
    INSTRUMENT_PANEL[1].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 86

Back