• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro 180 hp turbo kit announcement!

There is some photos in the turbo section as well of our 210 kit, which is the same basic components and looks the same.

Turbo010.jpg

Turbo011.jpg

Turbo012.jpg

Turbo013.jpg

Turbo014.jpg

Thanks for the reponse on HCS, I am agentzoey over there. I'm starting to see Boost in my future. If you would have had a kit for the Apex, I would have done that sled, but it now looks like an Apex replacement is coming and I might just do that one, but we'll see how that goes first or it will be the Nytro. All, I know is I'm getting tired of being beat by higly modded 2 strokes. I need to put an end to this...

On another note... Why do you need to run an after muffler for the 210hp turbo? Why can't you use the stock one?

Thanks for the help and the header is on the way back as I type....

SledFreak said:
On another note... Why do you need to run an after muffler for the 210hp turbo? Why can't you use the stock one?

With the stock muffler there is too much restriction and it will choke down the horsepower. With an aftermarket muffler on the 180 hp kit it will pick up 5-6 hp over the stock muffler. With the stock muffler the sled is actually quieter than stock. The aftermarket mufflers make it about the same decibel as stock, it just has a deeper tone to it.

I know you mentioned it running on premium fuel...and sorry if I missed this but I'm wondering the dangers of having 1/2 tank of 91 then pulling up somewhere that only has 87.

But great kit!! Now I just need to get a Nytro. ;)!

T T T said:
Still shooting for the 10th for the next batch?

The next batch should be ready to ship out on the 15th. Watch our website for updates.

revset said:
I know you mentioned it running on premium fuel...and sorry if I missed this but I'm wondering the dangers of having 1/2 tank of 91 then pulling up somewhere that only has 87.

But great kit!! Now I just need to get a Nytro.

You would want to try to take it as easy as possible. The risk of 87 octane is the fact that 87 is the HIGHEST it may be. It may well be 80 octane. Some Torco additive wouldn't be a bad thing to have handy just to be safe. If you can trail cruise to get where you needed you will be fine, you just don't want to hammer on it.

stopdropanroll said:
MAN........I want this kit so bad but its just going to have to wait till next year. I assume you will have everything dialed in with maps for the PCV next year or even later this season??

We are testing with the PCV. Right now we are sticking with the PCIII because of the Ignition Module function (which we use on the 210 and 250 kits). It will be next season before we make the switch over to the PCV.

Srxspec said:
stopdropanroll said:
MAN........I want this kit so bad but its just going to have to wait till next year. I assume you will have everything dialed in with maps for the PCV next year or even later this season??

We are testing with the PCV. Right now we are sticking with the PCIII because of the Ignition Module function (which we use on the 210 and 250 kits). It will be next season before we make the switch over to the PCV.

;)!

Back