• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gap Flasher Location

It's too bad we couldn't make up an extension for the communicator plug. I mean we could solder and extend every wire, but something that would be plug and play so we could mount the communicator between the steering post struts where there is plenty of heat and it's dry. Not to mention there is plenty of room there.
I have thought the same thing since I got the Flasher years ago. I would extend the sleds wiring harness so I could keep the flasher in my handle bar bag and connect or disconnect it conveniently. If the flasher did not slow drain the battery it would not be any issue to have it semi permanently connected.

You can also use the rubber band holder that fits many of the square yamaha starter solenoids. I don't think it's available separate however.
Yes absolutely, but in extreme conditions when you're riding fast close behind someone when there's allot of powder flying on a very cold day i have noticed a fair amount of icing in that area above the foot well. this is why I think it's best they are concealed and or best case would be up higher in the chassis

Do you know what they call it? I searched the obvious with no results

I’ll see if I can find it after supper. Not sure what they call it.was something GAP made

Yeah I figured as much. I must be brain dead because I can't even find the GAP products online other than CopiTrail!

GAP only sold through TD and Hurricane don’t think they ever sold directly as part of their agreement

Turbor too, but I could have sworn they had a few harnesses and such on their site that sells the CopiTrail system. No big deal

YES TurboR now as well.
image.jpg

I see that harness included in their flash to pass kit but not listed separately....I will maybe try calling them.
Possibly. I’d sell the one I have it’s surplus to my needs

So that isn't the connector that would plug into the communicator. Looks more like the extension to the O2 sensor or yes the plug for the flash to pass kit.

Back