• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gap Flasher Location

Who knows?!?! I use that "I lock" grade. Seemingly uses a pretty stringent adhesive.
But I'll do as you, clean it, heat it and stick it....see how it goes.
I'm pretty sure I've seen other posts here in the past where guys are sticking it right to that cover, but never followed up to see how it's going.
This is what I used been on my sled for over 4 yrs and I use this at work for surfaces that double sided tape has issues sticking to works awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_2023-12-07-204805.jpeg
    IMG_2023-12-07-204805.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 62

Mounting on actuator cover ,hit it with 400 grit ,wipe clean with alcohol and apply velcro...works everytime ....aluminum cover is too smooth to get a good adhesion bite ...
In following with no1b4me's instructions, I suppose I'll mount my flasher to reverse actuator cover. Wish me luck.
I wish there was a quick, easy and safer location to mount dragy magnet. I suppose I'll just throw it on the hood. It just sucks....oh well.
IMG_20231211_135433568_copy_2048x1536.jpg

Last edited:
In following with no1b4me's instructions, I suppose I'll mount my flasher to brake actuator cover. Wish me luck.
I wish there was a quick, easy and safer location to mount dragy magnet. I suppose I'll just throw it on the hood. It just sucks....oh well.
View attachment 174518
I've been running my dragy on the hood next to the cluster for a couple years. It doesn't fly off lol.

I found this today after I talked with Dave at Hurricane

1702327037126.png

I found this today after I talked with Dave at Hurricane

View attachment 174521
I ordered that last week and I should be receiving it shortly. Since my current flasher's plastic is damaged from heat it will be good to have it enclosed and protected better.

Pic of what?
The exact location of magnet. It's ok if you cant. It's just as I recall, everything overnight gets iced up and Frozen. Ice droplets everywhere. Just can't think of a good clean spot. I'll do something.

I'll just mount it on the console and use my cover overnight.

Back