• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Going From MT9's to Tuners Question

KingFace

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Nytro
I just bought my 2014 Nytro and it currently has those VERY wide MT9 skis on it. I am going to switch it to Yamaha Tuner skis (found a VERY good deal on them so figured I'd give em a shot). Will I be able to install those Tuners without doing any modifications or buying different parts other than skis and carbides? I'm very new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

They should bolt right on, should have their own rubbers. there is a reason they were cheap. I have new take offs hanging on a hook

Keep the MT9 and put your money towards snowtrackers for them, you will be glad you did, wider skis is good on a 4 stroke where they tend to be heavier better flotation in the deeper stuff, hope this helps.

Keep the MT9 and put your money towards snowtrackers for them, you will be glad you did, wider skis is good on a 4 stroke where they tend to be heavier better flotation in the deeper stuff, hope this helps.

I disagree. Get rid of the MT9s. They are a bad ski. I agree with staying with a wider ski if you are going to be spending time off trail. Get a pair of the Yamaha MTN skis.

Back