• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Happiness is Thrusted Vector

Hey Perry,yes we'll see you friday on our fresh snow.We started sat. morning at 10 am.installing the turbo,and got everything in except the fuel mangement by 6:30,we'll get it lit up on tuesday,well maybe monday if I can't sleep.Brilliant system to install,unfortunately the instructions were missing some points,so we had guess at their meaning,but we got it.

Turbo

Glad to hear it went well. Can't wait to have a look at it. Sounds to me that your Monday off, will be spent having fun finishing the install.

Perry

Yea,we'll see about finishing it monday,hey next sunday we're having a Yama-Fest,if all goes well it will be up the Callaghan valley,everybody that is in the Vancouver area is welcome to come up and see some of the new machines and try them out,for the select few,people can try my turbo Vector.Linc.

Perry,you see if your brother wants to come out,he wanted me to call him when we got the turbo going.

Next Sunday

Well I will ask him. Not sure what he is doing, but I will ask. I know he was in Revy this weekend. I also know that he and about 4 other guys want to come out in Feb. Can't wait to try our RX1's out next weekend. Hope the Hurley will be okay. Sounds like Peter was out there today.

Perry

Just got down from the Hurley. Great ride and lots of fresh snow. Made it to the end of the Hope creek FSR.

Peter - How far up the Hurley did you have to go to get to the staging area? I think you said last week you had to go to KM21. Also was there lots of sleds out there today?

Perry

Back