• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haydays 2018

biffdotorg

VIP Member
Website
www.biff.org
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Apex XTX and Viper LTX SE
WEBSITE
www.biff.org
Is it too early to start talking about Haydays?

Anyone heard of any new displays? Or events going on?

We had Levi's jump two years ago, and the addition of mud runs last year, what will be new this year?

Sorry to say, how many sleds will we actually see in the Yamaha booth this year? It seems that everything from Generators and SXS are filling the booths of the big four. I would think it would be a battle between Yamaha and AC to show something that is not being shown across the aisle in a different color.

I hope I don't see more sub $10,000 Sidewinders again this year, as that got my blood rushing last year. Non of the sub $10K ones were spring order sleds. But that was all I needed to get me to start shopping Winders on my ride home. If I were to see an all blue LE spring order, I would be so close to my breaking point!

What are you guys looking forward to this Haydays? Got your lists make up yet?

2017 Highligh reel

I am not ready but it has been on my mind on what to bring.. so much crap to clear out.

I have a ton of stuff to clear out also. Need to get everything gathered together and put a sale post up.

I will be in the Thunder Products booth working all weekend.

I'm getting super pumped for Hay days. Its one of the best weekends of the year. This year I will be there advertising my sled decks that I build and I will have a ton of heavy duty trailer tie down bars.

I'm getting super pumped for Hay days. Its one of the best weekends of the year. This year I will be there advertising my sled decks that I build and I will have a ton of heavy duty trailer tie down bars.

Maybe we could talk about ads on here? something to consider.

Maybe we could talk about ads on here? something to consider.
Yeah that would awesome. I'm still working on get a website set up and getting everything rolling. Haydays was going to be the first reveal of J DECKS but once I get going on this then I'd love to have and ad on TY.

Tom - since this is now an advertising thread we should talk about me getting something on here for my alpaca product line. Best socks you’ll ever wear sledding ⛄⛄

Tom - since this is now an advertising thread we should talk about me getting something on here for my alpaca product line. Best socks you’ll ever wear sledding ⛄⛄

Well I love those socks. :) Why the hell not..give them a free plug but when the season gets started I will be on the hunt for payment :D

Cool - I’ll put a thread together see if we can generate some interest. Can’t hurt to have MrSled as an endorser. Thanks

Is it too early to start talking about Haydays?

Anyone heard of any new displays? Or events going on?

We had Levi's jump two years ago, and the addition of mud runs last year, what will be new this year?

Sorry to say, how many sleds will we actually see in the Yamaha booth this year? It seems that everything from Generators and SXS are filling the booths of the big four. I would think it would be a battle between Yamaha and AC to show something that is not being shown across the aisle in a different color.

I hope I don't see more sub $10,000 Sidewinders again this year, as that got my blood rushing last year. Non of the sub $10K ones were spring order sleds. But that was all I needed to get me to start shopping Winders on my ride home. If I were to see an all blue LE spring order, I would be so close to my breaking point!

What are you guys looking forward to this Haydays? Got your lists make up yet?

2017 Highligh reel

Sub 10,000 even with exchange thats 13,000 canadian or about 6 to 7 thousand discount! Must be talking used!

If you have never been to Hay Days, mot defiantly use and maybe even used and abused.
Lots and lots of used and abused! It amazes me how someone can beat a sled to crap in a year or two.

Lots and lots of used and abused! It amazes me how someone can beat a sled to crap in a year or two.
I agree
I look at the beat up sleds and wonder how can anyone think it fun to trash a 12-16000 $sled
There are also good non abused sleds, don’t mean to scare anyone away

I agree
I look at the beat up sleds and wonder how can anyone think it fun to trash a 12-16000 $sled
There are also good non abused sleds, don’t mean to scare anyone away
O yeah theres plenty of good sleds there you just need to know what your looking at so someone doesnt sell you something with hidden problems!

Back