• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Here they are!

Before people start complaining...

if you people don't like what Yamaha has to offer, buy someone elses sled.

Obviously non of you appreciate the fact that you haven't been back to the dealer since you picked up your sled or you would realize that most dealers are overstocked with old models. They are already hurting in service because the 4 strokes don't come back for anything but rich people needing a belt change.

Now add the fact that people arn't buying sleds right now because of bad economy, Yamaha is doing best for them.

Newsflash guys, Yamaha is a business. They are out to make a profit, not make a bunch of trolls on the internet happy. If they have a new sled, why would they release it this year when noone is buying instead of next year or the year after when the economy is bouncing back and everyone is buying.

I never figured why people whine so much on the internet about Yamaha when they can go buy a Skidoo or Arctic Cat. Me on the other hand, I will stick with my Yamaha. I will take their 'old' technology and reliability over anything else.

Well on the plus side, my 07 Apex held alot more resale than it would have if they released something new.

crazymike said:

Obviously non of you appreciate the fact that you haven't been back to the dealer since you picked up your sled or you would realize that most dealers are overstocked with old models. They are already hurting in service because the 4 strokes don't come back for anything but rich people needing a belt change.

Now add the fact that people arn't buying sleds right now because of bad economy, Yamaha is doing best for them.

Newsflash guys, Yamaha is a business. They are out to make a profit, not make a bunch of trolls on the internet happy. If they have a new sled, why would they release it this year when noone is buying instead of next year or the year after when the economy is bouncing back and everyone is buying.

I never figured why people whine so much on the internet about Yamaha when they can go buy a Skidoo or Arctic Cat. Me on the other hand, I will stick with my Yamaha. I will take their 'old' technology and reliability over anything else.

Are you buying a sled this year? I doubt it. I am. A couple actually. And I wanted to buy a Yamaha.

Glad to see they haven't changed it since I'm trying to sell my 06 Apex. I love the Apex its a great sled. I love yamaha's but if they don't step it up they are going to get passed by.

With doo's new 4tec at only 500 pounds vs our 550 if they bump the HP to 150 from 130 that will hurt them IMO but we'll see.

yamaha was innovative with the 4-stroke but i dont think the newer nytro is the ticket. They need something new to the Apex line

Yawn!!!!!!!

What is with the FX Nytro RTX.......with that funky orange? A Cat wannabee?

:o| :o| :o|

FI on the Vector.........whoppee...........he said sarcastically.

crazymike said:

Sincerely President and CEO of Yamaha

Fixed it for you

IFlyEm said:
crazymike said:

Are you buying a sled this year? I doubt it. I am. A couple actually. And I wanted to buy a Yamaha.

I'm buying a new Nytro either this spring or next fall. I was waiting to see if something new came out.

Nothing did, I was hoping it would, but it didn't. Now I can just buy new old stock and put the savings into modding it the way I want.

I don't blame them for running their business the way they do. Yamaha hasn't applied for a govn't bailout and they won't be going out of business any time soon. So obviously they are doing something right.

dirkdiggler said:
crazymike said:

Sincerely President and CEO of Yamaha

Fixed it for you
:rofl:

That's about right eh?

Well I am either on a 1200 with boost or my RTX for next year, I guess I will have to wait for March and see what doo does?????? Unbelievable, if they have been working on a new sled for the last couple years why not release it???? My two dealers are sold out of Yamis.

Thoughts

Well, I was going to buy new this Fall since my kid wants the Phazer. Now I think I will look for a good used Nytro.

I was hoping to see a sled with the same rider position as the Phazer in a 100HP range. I like the RS Vector GT but I was hoping for more rider forward sitting like on the Phazer....maybe next year.

Back